Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Gold Residences has two Phases, Phase 1 is expected to be turned over by September 30, 2024, and Phase 2 is expected to be completed on or before July 31, 2026.
Gold Residences is a premium residential condominium development located inside a master-planned community that is located across NAIA Terminal 1.
Gold Residences is located along Ninoy Aquino Ave., Brgy. Sto. Niño, Parañaque City.
Gold Residences is developed by Summerspring Development Corporation. It is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SM Development Corporation, the leading developer of condominiums in the Central Business Districts of Metro Manila.
The project is accessible via Sucat Road and NAIA Terminal Expressway (Terminal 1 and 2 Exit). Public utility vehicles such as jeepneys and AUV vans ply along Ninoy Aquino Avenue.
Gold Residences Phase 1 has 3 residential buildings.
Gold Residences Phase 2 has 5 residential buildings with one common basement parking.
The Project will have 15 physical floor levels
Our Hotel-Like Lobbies with high-grade finishes, sculpted ceiling lights and design pieces will provide a grand and opulent sight while the bespoke furnishings will provide a very comfy feel.
- Tower D – 855 units
- Tower G – 698 units
- Tower E – 935 units
- Tower H - 796 units
- 3 Passengers Elevator and 1 Service Elevator per Tower
- 24 hour Security System
- Automated Fire Sprinkler System
- Mail Room for each Tower
- Centralized Garbage Collection and Disposal System
- Standby Generator for Common Areas and Selected Residential Outlets
- Provision for Telcom and Cable Lines
- Wi-Fi Ready (selected areas)
- CCTV System
- Property Management
- For common areas: 100% back-up power
- For residential units: 1 convenience outlet, 1 refrigerator outlet, 1 lighting outlet in living area
Garbage room are located every floor with a centralized Material Recovery Room located at the basement area